- Follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
- Join the Official Mizzou Families Group on Facebook.
The Mizzou Families newsletter helps you stay connected to Mizzou with current information about campus life, events and resources.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MIZZOU FAMILIES NEWSLETTER
- Show Me Mizzou – Mizzou’s online news and features magazine
- MIZZOU magazine – the magazine of the Mizzou Alumni Association
- City of Columbia – info on Columbia’s government agencies, parks and recreation, community services, transportation and more
- Columbia Convention and Visitors Bureau – an events calendar and fun planner for visitors and residents alike
- The District – a guide to downtown Columbia’s historic central business district
At Mizzou, the safety of our students, employees and visitors is our No. 1 priority.
If an emergency situation occurs on campus, members of the Mizzou family should turn to MU’s online emergency information center at mualert.missouri.edu or follow @MUalert on Twitter for official information.
Please encourage your student to sign up for emergency alerts by phone, email or text message at myZou.missouri.edu and to keep this information current. Also, remind your student to contact you in the event of an emergency so you’ll know your child is safe.
Athletic Ticket Office
Toll free: 800-228-7297
Campus Dining Services
Career Center: College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
Center for Academic Success & Excellence
Division of Information Technology
Division of Student Affairs
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Mizzou Alumni Association
MU Police Department (MUPD)
Parking and Transportation Services
Student Health Center
Student Success Center