The Parents Fund was created to offer parents an opportunity to enrich the Mizzou student experience through private giving. Many parents express a desire to show their support and appreciation for the university and to increase their involvement with MU. Parents’ generosity demonstrates to our bright young scholars that their work at Mizzou is bolstered by gracious people who believe in them.
Please visit the Student Affairs site for more information on the Parents Fund and the programs it supports or to make a gift online.
Parent Leadership Council
The University of Missouri Parents Leadership Council serves as the parent advisory board to the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs. Council members provide support to the University, encourage other parents to do likewise, and also help heighten awareness of the need for parental involvement at Mizzou.
The Council consists of parents of current Mizzou undergraduates who are committed to enhancing the Mizzou student experience.
- Reed & Judy Alewel, Henderson, NV
- Kent & Alicia Bredehoeft, Overland Park, KS
- John & Kim Brunts, Wildwood, MO
- John & Karen Drexler, St. Louis, MO
- Brian & Lorna Fenimore, Leawood, KS (Co-Chairs)
- Matt & Tyra Gallagher, Webster Groves, MO
- Kirby & Susan Greteman, Houston, TX
- Helen Gronauer, Memphis, TN
- Jim & Kelley McCormick, The Woodlands, TX
- Mike & Shannon Nagy, Springfield, MO
- Mike & Laura Skalak, Dallas, TX